CALL FOR PAPERS
You are invited to submit an abstract describing an original research work that you wish to present – oral presentation or workshop – at the Conference. Abstracts must present material in a clear manner and feature grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. Abstracts should take into account the theme of this symposium.
DEADLINE: October 18, 2015
- Factors influencing suicidal behaviour in specific countries
- Media, Culture and Identity
- Murder suicide
- Cyberspace – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Bullying and suicidal behaviour
- Self-harm and suicidal behaviour
- Child physical and sexual abuse and suicidal behaviour
CULTURE AND SUICIDAL BEHAVIOUR
- The influence of religious practices on suicidal behaviour
- Risk and protective factors in suicidal behaviour
- Suicide as criminal behaviour
- Drug use and abuse
- Life events and suicidal behaviour
- Prevention of suicide and suicidal behaviour
- Counselling and psychotherapy as tools for prevention, intervention and postvention
- Pet Therapy, Music Therapy and other adjunctive management therapies
- Cognitive Behavioural therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Family Therapy
All presenters/delegates must pay their registration fees before their contributions can be included in the conference programme and published.
All abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee.
Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts
Please read the following information carefully.
All abstracts should be written in English. The authors are responsible for the contents as well as spelling and grammar.
- The abstract title should contain not more than 150 characters including spaces, and should be entered in the title field.
- The first author shall be the presenter and all co-authors should be mentioned.
- The abstract text should include no more than 2500 characters including spaces.
- The abstract should elucidate the topic by informative text on: • Study objectives
- References should not be used unless particularly useful for clarification.
- Personal contact details etc. are not permitted in the abstract text.
- Use single space text without blank lines. Abbreviations and units should follow international standards. Numbers should be written in numerals.
- The abstract should not exceed one page.
• Methods and material
Abstract Submission Form
* Indicates fields that must be entered.