- This event has passed.
Free Online Event
September 9, 2021
Suicide prevention remains a universal challenge – every year, suicide is among the top 20 leading causes of death globally for people of all ages.
This free online event will focus on the following themes:-
- See the Signs (suicide awareness) – Michele Fisher
- Crisis Cafés (adults experiencing severe mental distress or crisis) – Beth Timms
- The Samaritans (volunteers, saving lives) – Robert Labe
- Men’s suicide (heads up campaign) – Tony Isles
- Stay alive app (suicide prevention) – Grassroots
See below for dates and times of each session:
– Thursday 09 Sept – 09:45am-12:40pm
– Thursday 09 Sept – 1:00pm-16:15pm
You will need to be able to access online learning through Zoom, joining instructions will be sent with a confirmation email.
To book your place or find out more information please contact –
Telephone: 0788 1248 780
- Date: September 9, 2021
- View Event Website
- Mind BLMK
- View Organizer Website