- This event has passed.
How to Support Someone Who’s Attempted Suicide
September 7 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join this free webinar on how to be an effective caregiver to someone who’s attempted suicide.
This session will cover:
- Understanding suicide behavior
- Communication skills when someone has attempted
- How to support life/safety
- Important aspects of an effective caregiver
- Being part of a suicide-safer community – learn about resources and training available
- Date: September 7
- Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- View Event Website
- Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention Centre of BC
- View Organizer Website