IASP Newsletters - October 2000
UPCOMING EVENTS / FROM THE NATIONAL REPRESENTATIVES / FROM THE NATIONAL REPRESENTATIVES / OUTSTANDING MEMBERSHIP / USEFUL WEBSITES
- Terceras jornadas de Suicidología del Mercosur Primer Encuentro Nacional de Prevención de Suicidio EL RECURSO DE LA VIDA EN EL AÑO INTERNACIONAL POR LA PAZ Montevideo, 24 y 25 de noviembre del 2000
- Joint Meeting of the IPA & FPOA RANZCP Lorne, Australia February 4-7, 2001 www.icms.com.au/ipajm/
- 34th Annual Conference Mind , Body & Soul: Three Dimensions of Suicide Midtown, Atlanta Georga, USA April 18-21, 2001
- Diversity in Health: Sharing Global Perspectives Sydney, Australia May 28-30 , 2001 www.tmhc.nsw.gov.au/diversity.htm
- Suicidality - Psychoanalysis Hamburg, Germany July 30 - August 2, 2001 email@example.com
- Eleventh IASP Congress Together in Suicide Prevention - Meeting the Challenge Chennai, India September 22 - 26, 2001 www.iasp2001.org
FROM THE NATIONAL REPRESENTATIVES:
All the national representatives will receive a letter from IASP’s headquarters (Vanda Scott and Ad Kerkhof) asking for some information about their terms of office, about new national trends and about submissions to this newsletter and to Crisis. If a National Representative does not receive this letter before 15th November, please notify the General Secretary or the Chair of the National Representative.
2001 IASP MEMBERSHIPS NOW DUE
Individual membership in IASP, including a subscription to the journal CRISIS, US $100.00 per year.
Organisational membership in IASP, including a subscription to the journal CRISIS, US$100 per annum.
Please pay directly by:
BANK WIRE TRANSFER The Northern Trust Company 50 South LaSalle Street Chicago, Illinois 60675 USA
Sort number and account detail 0710000152: 0004447271
2. MASTERCARD OR VISA CARD
Name of Person on Card: __________________________________________
Card Number Card: __________________________________________
Expiration Date: / /
We wrote earlier this year to the membership requesting payment of outstanding dues and also dues for the year 2000. We would appreciate if those who have not paid for the current or previous years to please do so immediately.
If we have not received your outstanding payment by 15 December 2000, we will assume that you wish your membership to be cancelled.
Treasurer: Lars Mehlum General Secretary: Vanda Scott
Please forward your outstanding
Membership Dues to: Central Administrative Office of IASP, Le Baradé, 32330 Gondrin, France. Tel/Fax: +33  29 19 47
8th European Symposium on Suicide: www.animus.mf.uni-lj.si/~8ess
The American Association for Suicidology: www.suicidology.org
Diversity in Health: Sharing Global Perspectives: www.tmhc.nsw.gov.au/diversity.htm
11th IASP Congress: Together in Suicide Prevention ~ Meeting the Challenge: www.iasp2001.org
Central Administrative Office Le Baradé 32330 Gondrin France Tel/Fax: +33 562 29 19 47