The following range of topics should be considered: Epidemiology, Social Risk Factors, Suicide and Gender, Law and Ethics, Vulnerable Groups, Suicide and Religion, Psychological Factors, Suicide, Depression and Anxiety, Resilience/Protective Factors, Media and the Internet, Military and Police, Lived Experience, Suicide Survivors, Non-suicidal Self-harm, Schizophrenia / Psychotic Disorders, Traumatic Stress, Substance Abuse, Personality Disorders, Psychological Autopsy, Risk Assessment Methods, Crisis Interventions, National Strategies, Psychotherapy, Diagnostic Concepts and Nomenclature, Psychopharmacology, Postvention, Chain of Care, Restriction to Means, Educational Programmes.
Abstracts must be loaded in ‘WORD’ format and be no more than 425 words in length.
Prior to submitting your Abstract please ensure that your submission meets the following criteria:
- Abstract Title: Maximum length = 25 Words
- Abstract must be in English
- Presenting Author should be listed as Author One (1)
- Abstract Body: Maximum length = 425 Words. Additional words may be deleted.
- The abstract should elucidate the topic by informative text on: Study objectives; Methods and material; Results; Conclusion
- References should not be used unless particularly useful for clarification.
- Personal contact details etc. are not permitted in the abstract text.
- Use single space text without blank lines. Abbreviations and units should follow international standards. Numbers should be written in numerals.
- The abstract should not exceed one page.